Thursday, August 10, 2006

Laeton




Laeton is now walking and he is also into alot of things. I am now working at Mercedes Benz of Boerne and as of today I have received a raise and a promotion. I am so excited. On Friday the 4th we went to court in behave of Lia Starr Lynn Lopez. Her mother terminated her rights, and we are very upset. Not at the fact of her terminating but at the fact she can just walk away from that and not have punishment. I know she will receive some kind of punishment through the Lord. But it is very upsetting to she that someone could do this to her own child. We are just very bless to have Lia where she is at today. That is the update in our family other than us working alot and staying very busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home